Monday, November 19, 2012

in the mood for GRATITUDE

 
 
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving, friends and family!
 
* * * * *
I am so grateful for each of you and the many
blessings that are mine...especially...
 
 
 
those immaterial things that make me rich
and can never be taken away.
 
 
 
Like love.
 
 
 
Like forgiveness.
 
 
Like laughter.
 
 
 
Like the warm blanket of friendship.
 
 
Artist Danny Roberts Re interpretation of Cynthia frebour angelic darkness photo of tonya Antonina Vasylchenko of  Ukraine IMG Models girl.
 
I am blessed to have a business where I am
surrounded by beauty and inspiration.
I feel so grateful for that.
 
 
 
And it may be a small thing, but it feels
gratifying to help women feel more
confident and energized and pretty
to face the day well-dressed.
 
 
 
Thank you for sharing joys and sorrow with me.
 
 
 
Thank you for your loyalty to One Girl.
 
 
 
Thank you for joining me on this journey of discovery.
 
 
 
Thank you for caring for the one girl
behind ONE GIRL.
 
 
 
 
I am sending you hugs and an invitation
to discover beautiful arrivals at the shop!
 
Small Business Saturday
 
One Girl is closed this Thursday and Friday,
but please do drop by Saturday when
we're open for extended hours
9 to 5!!
 
Peace to you this thanksgiving.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...